Your Support of the David B. Falk College of Sport and Human Dynamics is Appreciated
As a member of the David B. Falk College of Sport and Human Dynamics family, you have an open invitation to come back to SU, and more specifically to the David B. Falk College of Sport and Human Dynamics. Maybe you’d like to give back to SU by presenting a lecture in your field of expertise to current students. Or perhaps you could mentor a student by sharing your experiences to help them make life-changing decisions. We always welcome financial support, but equally appreciate the value a personal story our alumni can offer to shape the SU experience for our future alums.
Please contact the David B. Falk College of Sport and Human Dynamics’s Advancement Office at (315) 443-8989 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to talk more about ways you might like to be involved and stay connected with the David B. Falk College of Sport and Human Dynamics.
Ways to Give
Thank you Falk College Alumni and Friends!
As most are aware, the Campaign for Syracuse University surpassed its billion-dollar fundraising goal three months before the official end on December 31, 2012. The milestone announcement was marked on September 13 when more than 1,000 students, staff, friends, and trustees came together to celebrate this accomplishment.
The Falk College is tremendously grateful to all of the alumni, friends and supporters who contributed to the Campaign for Syracuse University so generously, which was launched in 2007. Of the Campaign for Syracuse’s total, $32 million will directly benefit the Falk College.
The David B. Falk College of Sport and Human Dynamics: Senior Giving
The David B. Falk College of Sport and Human Dynamics Senior Gift Program is an easy way to show your appreciation for the opportunities you've had at SU. The premise is simple: we are asking each graduating student to donate $20.13 to the David B. Falk College of Sport and Human Dynamics or its academic departments. Together, the donations will create a Class of 2013 Fund.
1. Show Your Gratitude. Syracuse has provided an outstanding academic experience, lasting friendships and incredible memories. Supporting your Senior Class Gift is a way of saying "thank you" while helping future students have the same valuable experiences.
2. Let’s Show SU How it’s Done! The David B. Falk College of Sport and Human Dynamics is the sixth largest college at Syracuse University. Last year, we were the largest beneficiary - Let’s show the other schools and colleges that we are a force to be reckoned with again!
3. Who Doesn’t Love a Friendly Competition? You will be competing against the David B. Falk College of Sport and Human Dynamics’s academic units (CFS, HTW, HPM, MFT, NSD, SPM, SWK) to see which department’s seniors have the highest participation rate…game on!
4. You Direct Your Gift. Did your professors and classes make an impact on you? This is an opportunity for you to impact them. You can give to the David B. Falk College of Sport and Human Dynamics’s Dean’s Fund or to your department. You choose.
5. It’s an Easy Way to Give Back. You can give online, in person, or by phone. If every member of the class of gives just $20.13, it can make a major impact.
6. Support Your Passion,Share Your Spirit! Really make a difference your senior year–support the part of SU that means the most to you with a gift to the 2013 Senior Class Giving campaign. When you do, you’ll earn a donor badge and a spot in our Senior Class Honor Roll, below. Share your badge on Facebook or Twitter to show your Orange spirit and to inspire others to support something that’s so important to you. Be a class act and give now. Then share your badge to spread the word and challenge yourfriends!
Become a fan on Facebook!
For more information or to give by phone, please contact Kim Desmond, email@example.com, 315-443-8989.