We invite you to get connected!
- If you’re not on social media, consider signing up for Twitter. Many of SU’s departments, colleges and administrative offices have Twitter accounts and update them throughout the day. A few Twitter accounts to consider following: SU Public Safety department @SyracuseDPS; the Office of First-Year and Transfer programs at SU @SUFYTP; and SU Health Services @SUHealthService, and don’t forget Falk College’s Twitter account @SUFalkCollege.
- Don’t forget to “Like” various Facebook pages, including Falk’s at http://facebook.com/sufalkcollege. Read the latest news and information about Falk College students, faculty and staff.
- Connect with Falk’s Office of Student Services. Student Services is the go-to office for assisting students during their time at SU. The office provides academic, social and emotional support for students upon request.
- Check SU’s Parents Office Web site often to see what’s new and how to connect with the university and your student. Click here to read the Parent Checklist.
- For information on billing schedules, tuition plans, payments and other account information visit Syracuse University Bursar’s Office.