The new Falk College Career Services Office will officially launch with an opportunity fair specifically designed for Falk first years and sophomores.
Attend this event to meet with a number of on-campus clubs, professional organizations, and community volunteer groups with great employment, service, and social opportunities to share.
There is no cost to attend this event, but you might leave with:
- New opportunities to have fun and gain professional and leadership experience while at Syracuse
- Knowledge of career services resources and upcoming events
- A free gift from Falk College Career Services
- One of several great raffle prizes to be awarded
Current attendees include (but are not limited to!):
- SU Abroad to share ways to gain intercultural experience
- The Shaw Center to share ways to give back to the community
- A number of area volunteer organizations, including RISE and Meals on Wheels
- Rec Services with many opportunities for student employment
- Multiple on-campus resources to help you thrive at SU, including: The Slutzker Center, The Office of Health Promotion, and Hendricks Chapel
- The America Serves Network to introduce their nationwide network of social service providers
- And more!
Raffle prizes include (but are not limited to!):
- The Falk Professional Survival Kit
- 2 VIP admission tickets to WonderWorks and 2 passes for the Ropes Climb at Destiny USA, courtesy of the Office of Student Activities
- Mountain Goat technical running shirt, Sling backpack, and ball cap, courtesy of Mountain Goat Run Foundation
RSVP is not required to attend this event, but students that register on Handshake by January 25th, 2019 will receive 3 extra raffle tickets when they check in at the event.
For questions, or to inquire about registering as a professional or alumni attendee, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.