In a world where negativity is rampant (cue the news, social media, and…a pandemic!) it’s now more important than ever to cultivate positivity. Join us to explore the benefits of positive emotions and learn real time skills to feel good in your everyday life.
This workshop is brought to you by the Lerner Center for Public Health Promotion’s Healthy Monday Campaign and the Department of Human Development and Family Science, Falk College.
For more information on how to attend please contact, Kitty Nasto at email@example.com.
This event was first published on February 24th, 2021 and last updated on March 29th, 2021.
- Health and Wellness
- Open to
- Students, Graduate and Professional
- Falk College
- Lerner Center for Public Health Promotion
- Colleen Cameron
- Communication Access Real-time Translation (CART), American Sign Language (ASL) Interpretation .
- Accessibility services must be requested before April 2nd.
- Contact Colleen Cameron to request accommodations