Alumni admitted to any Falk College master’s program for 2020: All Syracuse University alumni are eligible for a scholarship equivalent to 25% of tuition for one of Falk College’s residential master’s degrees. In addition, GRE tests and application fees waived.
Admitted students to the MSW Advanced Standing program for 2020: All applicants admitted to the Advanced Standing program for 2020 are eligible for the 25% tuition discount scholarship. No application fees or GREs are required.
Scholarship is for residential programs, only.
Eligible matriculated students include:
- All Syracuse University alumni applying to master’s degree programs in Falk College (see list below), including members of the Class of 2020;
- Any Advanced Standing MSW-enrolled student from any accredited BSW/BSSW program throughout the nation, and;
- Current Falk master’s program students who are Syracuse University alumni; children of current full-time Syracuse University employees are also eligible.
Falk graduate programs include:
- Food Studies, M.S.
- Human Development & Family Science, M.A., M.S.
- Marriage and Family Therapy, M.A.
- Nutrition Science, M.A., M.S.
- Public Health, M.P.H., M.S.P.H.
- Social Work, Advanced Standing Program, M.S.W.
- Social Work, M.S.W.
- Social Work and Marriage and Family Therapy Dual Degree, M.A./M.S.W.
- Sport Venue & Event Management, M.S.
Interested students should contact Falk Admissions, submit their application, and must formally matriculate. For more information, please contact the Falk College Office of Admissions at 315.443.5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Award is subject to change.