An asterisk (*) designates both undergraduate and graduate forms.

The following PDF forms are now available online:

Application for Undergraduate Intra-University Transfer (PDF)
Declaration of Major (PDF)
Declaration of Minor (PDF)
Independent Study Forms (PDF)
Internship Proposal-Agreement (PDF)
General Petition to Faculty (PDF) *
Proposal for Independent Study Course (PDF) *
Request for Incomplete Grade (PDF) *
Petition to Faculty – Flagging a Class (PDF) *
Petition to Faculty – Undergraduate Transfer Credits (PDF)
Petition to Faculty – Graduate Transfer Credits (PDF)
Program of Study Form for Graduate Students (PDF)
Undergraduate Form Signature Requirements (PDF)
Graduate Form Signature Requirements (PDF)
Graduate Enrollment Internal Admission Application (PDF)
Withdrawal Petition (PDF)

The following hard copy forms are located in the department offices and in the Office of Student Services (300 MacNaughton Hall).

Grading Option Application Pass/Fail, Audit, Letter Grade *
Add/Drop Form *
Leave of Absence *
Application for Readmission/Termination of Leave of Absence

Please contact the Office of Student Services in 300 MacNaughton Hall or call 315-443-3144, if you have questions regarding required signatures. For academic deadlines view the Academic Calendar.