The Graduate Student Association of Public Health is proud to host a free virtual alumni speaking panel for public health graduate students to introduce them to future careers and opportunities in public health.
The panelist include:
- Sam Boadu ’15 – Division Administrator, Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Johns Hopkins Medicine
- Shawn Bronw ’15 – Chief of Staff, Program Analyst, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Jody Harris ’79, G’80 – Owner, Health Facilities Planning & Development
An invite will be sent out to all public health grad students with details on how to join the meeting.
This event was first published on April 9th, 2021 and last updated on April 9th, 2021.
- Health and Wellness
- Open to
- Students, Graduate and Professional
- Falk College
- Department of Public Health,
- Graduate Student Association of Public Health
- Megan Myers
- Contact Megan Myers to request accommodations