Career Services for Alumni
Falk College’s Career office supports Falk alumni long after graduation. View the available services below, along with ways to share your expertise with current Falk students.
Ways Falk Career Services supports alumni:
- A free Handshake account. An online career portal which connects Syracuse University students and alumni to thousands of employers seeking Syracuse graduates.
- Virtual or in-person career appointments for resume and cover letter reviews, job search strategies, and more.
- A Falk College Alumni Group on LinkedIn, where relevant job opportunities are posted weekly.
Ways to engage with current Falk students:
- Join an upcoming alumni panel or networking event to tell current Falk students about your experiences.
- Connect with Falk students interested in your career path or employer:
- Via the Falk College Alumni Group on LinkedIn
- Directly over email, phone, or Skype
- In-person through job shadowing experiences
- Encourage your employer to reach future Falk graduates by establishing a presence on Handshake and participating in:
- Career fairs
- Open interview events
- Employer panels or presentations
- Lobby tabling
Please contact Falk College Career Services to learn more about these, or other upcoming engagement opportunities. Thank you for your interest in meeting or serving future alumni.
Support and Connect with Falk College
Interested in getting involved or supporting another Falk College department? Whether you’d like to guest lecture in your field of expertise, mentor a current student by sharing your experiences, or just want to stay connected, you can get in touch by submitting a Get Involved form. If you’re considering a financial gift, please contact the Falk College Office of Advancement.