Ken Corvo, Ph.D.
Departments & Academic Units
270 White Hall
Syracuse, NY 13244
Phone: (315) 443-3190
- SWK 626 Persons in Social Contexts
- SWK 662 Applied Research in Social Work
- SWK 727 Family Violence
- SWK 774 Proposal Writing & Program Development
- SWK 779 Seminar in Organizational Development & Leadership
Areas of Specialization
- Family violence, youth violence, theory development, proposal writing and program development, organizational development and leadership, organizational issues in social work education.
- Ph.D., Social Welfare, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH (1993)
- M.S.S.A., Social Work, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH (1991)
- Master of Arts, Sociology, Cleveland State University, Cleveland, OH (1977)
- Master of Science, Urban Studies, Cleveland State University, Cleveland, OH
- Bachelor of Arts, Sociology, Kent State University, Kent, OH (1973)
- Corvo, K. and Johnson, P. (2013). Sharpening Ockham's Razor: The role of psychopathology and neuropsychopathology in the perpetration of domestic violence. Aggression and Violent Behavior, 18, 175–182
Selected Conferences & Presentations
- "Domestic Violence Policy: Why the Evidence Doesn't Matter" International Family Violence and Child Victimization Research Conference, Portsmouth, New Hampshire, July 8, 2012.