Take the next step
Imagine working one-on-one with individuals, couples or family, helping improve their lives and relationships with each other. As a therapist or counselor, you’ll have the opportunity to support people in times of great need. Contact us to see how our Marriage and Family Therapy program can put you at the forefront one of the fastest-growing mental health disciplines in the nation.
Ask an admissions counselor
Together, let’s discover your passions and help you launch a lifelong fulfilling career. We can answer your questions.
Let’s set up a time for you to come visit us.
Ready to apply?
- Undergraduate Applications
- Graduate Applications
- Join our family: how to transfer
- Important deadlines
Want to help?
Falk College is most grateful for contributions at all levels. Gifts are our most powerful tool to help students in need, develop programs of excellence, and support outstanding faculty within the department of Marriage and Family Therapy (MFT). If you are an alumni of our Falk College family, you have an open invitation to come back to SU, and more specifically to Falk College. Maybe you’d like to give back by presenting a lecture in your field of expertise to current students. Or perhaps you could mentor a student by sharing your experiences to help them make life-changing decisions. We always welcome financial support, but equally appreciate the value a personal story our alumni can offer to shape the SU experience for our future alums.
Where are we
Peck Hall, 601 East Genesee St
Syracuse, NY 13202
Browse other majors and programs
See a full list of majors and degrees we offer…
Academic Offerings by Degree
- Addiction Studies, MA
- Food Studies, MS
- Global Health, MS
- Human Development and Family Science, MA
- Human Development and Family Science, MS
- Marriage and Family Therapy, MA
- Nutrition Science, MA
- Nutrition Science, MS
- Public Health, MS
- Social Work, Advanced Standing Program, MSW
- Social Work, MSW
- Sport Venue and Event Management, MS
Combined Degree Programs
Certificates of Advanced Study
- Addiction Studies Minor
- Child and Family Policy Minor
- Food Studies Minor
- Gerontology Interdisciplinary Minor
- Health and Wellness Minor
- Human Development and Family Science Minor
- Mindfulness and Contemplative Studies Minor
- Nutrition Minor
- Nutrition Science Minor
- Public Health Minor
- Social Welfare Minor
- Sport Analytics Minor
- Sport Event Management Minor
- Sport Management Minor
- Sport Revenue Management and Operations Minor