We invite you to get connected!
- If you’re not on social media, consider signing up for Twitter. Many of SU’s departments, colleges and administrative offices have Twitter accounts and update them throughout the day. A few Twitter accounts to consider following: SU Public Safety department @SyracuseDPS; the Office of First-Year and Transfer programs at SU @SUFYTP; and SU Health Services @SUHealthService, and don’t forget Falk College’s Twitter account @SUFalkCollege.
- Don’t forget to “Like” various Facebook pages, including Falk’s at http://facebook.com/sufalkcollege. Read the latest news and information about Falk College students, faculty and staff.
- Connect with Falk’s Office of Student Services. Student Services is the go-to office for assisting students during their time at SU. The office provides academic, social and emotional support for students upon request. View our welcome presentation to learn more about our resources for students and parents.
- Check SU’s Parents Office Web site often to see what’s new and how to connect with the university and your student. Click here to read the Parent Checklist.
- For information on billing schedules, tuition plans, payments and other account information visit Syracuse University Bursar’s Office.